Monday, January 17, 2022

Tanzania 2021 Update

Pastor Emmanuel Lazier
Tanzania Country Director


Dear brothers and sisters. May I share with you my joy this last year has been a one of the good year ever in my ministry. God has put a smile on my face. U know planning a thing and see it successful makes you happy? Isn't? Even me there are many things (miracles) I have seen on my eyes and I always bless the Lord with all my heart. 

Pastor Emmaul's Family

1. CHURCHES. Last year we have 7 churches which I am overseeing them. And I am glad that all of them are active and doing well. Though there are sometimes ups and downs but they are growing. And God added joy to us that one of our brach church, Endarara has recently started a new centre, way far from that church. Early Feb they invited me to officially open the first service. 

Our new baby (Church) in Engaruka, with Pastor Augustine with the white t-shirt with black color.


2. BIBLE SCHOOL. as you know that by the grace of God we started a Bible School last year April 7th, 2021. With 12 students and now we have 14 students. All of them are boarding. And our young pastors come and get training there. And is 100% free for them so they are able to study very well. We provide everything. And we hope to get our first graduation party September or October. (We are waiting on your dates arrival so we set the exact dates). The graduation party will go with ordination. 

Also may I use this opportunity to tell you that already we have another class which are ready to start April 2022, it depends on our ability to take them. So please pray about it. Because we want every April will be our intake and Sept or Oct will be graduation. 

Pastor Emmauel speaks to faculty and new students on opening day at Pastors Training Center.

3. MICRO LOAN PROGRAMS 
Also How far have been supporting the poor families in Losimingori village with the micro loan program where right now we have 30 families benefiting from this programme, is still going well and we bless the Lord is helping them a lot. 

4. MILLS MACHINES. 
Dear brethren, end last year we started building and is continuing building a corn flower machine. For two reason. One is provide services to the community because there is no machine around and second is generate income.  The money we make from this project will go direct to support the programs we have now. I will detail you more when is done, right now we are 75 % of the work. 

How far has done a lot of community service both spiritual and physical. 

Bishop Reuben ole Tiges, Emmanuel's Father and Pastor Emmanuel

But last may I mention that last Christmas God gave me a biggest gift ever in my life, my father accepted Christ as his Lord and personal serviour, and we baptized him during Christmas Day. 

And because of him we baptized 7 more people in our church. 

No comments:

Post a Comment