Thursday, February 10, 2011

Meet the Staff @ Crimson Academy - Kagina, Rwanda


Henry Ngolobe - Head Master

Family Background
I was born January, 26th, 1985 in Jinja District, Uganda. My mother's name is Anyango Topister and my father's name is Egesa Christopher, who passed away in 2007. My family and I are Christians.

My Plans for the School
Produce productive, disciplined, God fearing children.
Provide guidance and counseling to teachers and children
Promote and instill leadership skills within the children
Conduct continuous professional development studies for teachers
Promote environmental conservation activities


Scovia Mukamutara - Teacher/Faith

Family Background
I was born in 1988 at Uganelo in a Christian family and I have 6 brothers and sisters; 3 boys and 3 girls in Umutara, the eastern province. My father died in 2004 and life has been difficult without him, but God is greater and He has become our father caring for each of us.

My Plans for the Children
I will teach the children to follow God with all their hearts. I will also educate and advise them in all areas of learning. I will encourage each child to be respectful and honest. In addition, I will teach them about the world and the possibilities they have.


Nsabimana Jean De Dieu - Teacher/Sports

My Family Background
My name is Nsabimana Jean De Dieu and I was born in 1984 in the Gasabo District Rwanda. My career objective is to be honest, sincere, pro-active and promote professional value that foster team work.

My Plans for the Students
I will teach mathematics Primary 3 and 4
I will teach science Primary 3 and 4
I will coach the Soccer Team
I will teach them good morals


Nalule Jesca - Teacher/Discipline

My Family Background
My name is Nalule Jesca and I am a born again Christian and single. I was born in Uganda in Mukono District, 1988 June 23rd. We are 8 in our family, four girls and four boys. My parents are all alive and well.

My Plans for the Students
I will teach mathematics
I will teach science
I will teach them English
I will teach them good morals


Benon Muhwezi - Teacher/Music

My Family Background
My name is Benon, I am 25 years old and I was born in 1985 in Uganda. My father's name is Paul Mbonigaba and my mother's name is Belina. My parents have a total of three children; 1 girl whose name is Joy and 2 boys including myself and Steven.

My Plans for the Students
I will teach them to know the word of God.
I will teach them about Rwandan culture.
I will teach them to study and work hard in school.
I will teach them great social skills.
I will teach them to be responsible.


Guy Claude Mugunga - Treasurer

My Family Background
I was born in September 28th 1990 in a family of 7 children; 3 brothers and 3 sisters in the Democratic Republic of Congo. My father and mother were both Rwandans but they were in Congo as refugees because of ethnic conflict which was in Rwanda during the year 1959-1994. We come back in Rwanda after the genocide.
.
My Plans for the Students
Promotion independence and self efficacy within each child.
Promotion solution and practice based education methods that will help the children retain course material.
Instill within each child good time management skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment