Thursday, February 21, 2013

Whatever Happened to Juma? "Three Small Coins" Update


Many of you have asked me about what happened to Abraham, Juma and Hadija - the people that I wrote about last January in my story entitled Three Small Coins.  (Read the story here.)

Recently, we sent funds to Pastor Immanual Lazier in Tanzania to make the four day trip to go and visit them.

Juma and Abraham. Handini, Tanzania February 2013

Here is an excerpt from his report.
"I greet u in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord. My brother, right now I am in a place where we met a man with 3 small coins. I met him again this evening after my half hour walk searching for their house. And this is what he told me.   
The lady with the breast cancer is now healed since the time we prayed for her last year. The other [lady] is okay too. And they have been waiting for me [to come and visit them] for a long time. His son who was bitten by a snake, he is okay too. He started walking though he still need some checkup from the hospital. 
I was over joy to hear about them. But promise one thing, that u will continue to pray for them as u know they are new in faith at the middle of Muslims. 
Aren't the good news to u?"
Yes, I am overjoyed to hear the wonderful news of how God has worked in the lives of these three people.  I cannot help to wonder how this has impacted the small Muslim community in East Central Tanzania.

Join me in praying that many will come to Christ as they witness God glorify Himself through His mercy and grace.
"And they sang a new song: "You are worthy to take the scroll and to open its seals, because you were slain, and with your blood you purchased men for God from every tribe and language and people and nation." Revelation 5:9

No comments:

Post a Comment